Home > Services > Employer Registration

Employer Registration

How to register as an employer ?


If you are planning to start or expand your business to France, you need to make sure that you comply with the French legislation. Employer registration is usually the first step.

My Payroll in France will first help you to be registered as an employer with French social organisations. They are categorized in many different organisations:

  • Social security,
  • Unemployment,
  • Pension for executives,
  • Pension for employees,
  • Life insurance company,
  • Health insurance company (it is not always compulsory depending on the CBA)


My Payroll in France will register you only one time when you get your first employee.



Other questions we may discuss together :

  • ➜  Do you also have to be registered with French statistic office INSEE * ?
  • ➜  Do you have to be registered with French Tribunal de Commerce * ? (court of justice)
  • ➜  Do you already have one office in France ? Or does your employee work from home ?
  • ➜  Do you need a street address in France or just a mail-drop ?
  • ➜  Does this activity represent a permanent establishment in France ?
  • ➜  Do you need to be also registered with french tax authorities * (corporate tax, professional tax, VAT, and so on)?